Smart tectonics is a collaboration between GeoModelling Solutions and the Geodynamics group of Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz. We bring the next generation computer models to the market that allow for realistic mechanical models of sedimentary basins, tectonics, and salt movement.
- 2D and 3D modeling of tectonics.
- Fully dynamic backstripping (thermomechanical modeling).
- Realistic rock properties (seamless handling of elastic, plastic and viscous deformation behavior).
- Data assimilation plugins (seismic, potential field, temperature and stress field data).
- Probabilistic parameter prediction (stress state, failure zones, reservoir properties)